We process orders in the order that they are received*. This is to treat all of our customers fair and equally. We do not do rush orders, and cannot move your order ahead in the queue above other customers if you have not placed your order in time for your deadline.
We do not do rush orders – we process every order asap, and will let you know as soon as your order is finished.
Allow at least 5-10 business days turn around for shop orders.
Orders placed via our shop are custom made to order. Allow at least 5-10 business days for turn around – longer if anything about your order is unclear, such as we need to ask questions or gain approval of a proof before moving forward (this will extend the processing time). This turn around time does not include shipping time. We process orders from the shop in the order that they are received.
If you place additional orders and select to have them combined with a previous order, the previous (initial) order will be held until the new orders are complete and ready to ship all together.
Allow at least 1-3 business days turn around for files set-up as vector.
*We give priority to processing orders that are set up ready to go as vectors (ordered via Quote by File, set-up ready to go as per the Set-up Guides). If you submit a vector file that is set-up laser ready, we can usually complete your job within 1-2 business days. This turn around time does not include shipping time OR time for processing your quote (the turn around is from approval of the quote and receipt of payment).
- We post/ship worldwide.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post or Sendle from Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
- Orders are sent out upon receipt of payment and within the estimated turn-around time for your project.
- Australia Post quotes arrival for domestic orders in 1-7 business days, and international in 3-14 business days. Express domestic in 1-4 business days, and international in 2-7 business days.
- Sendle quotes arrival for domestic orders in 1-14 business days. Within Australia Sendle is a 100% road transport network, so generally the further from Brisbane, the longer delivery will take. The delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination; from 4-6 days for nearby countries and up to 15 days for countries further away.
- If you have placed an order and would like to query the expected arrival time, please get in touch via VectorEtchElla@gmail.com.
- Tracking information is available via your order history or on the ‘Your order has been posted’ email.
- If you are ordering from outside Australia, you may have to pay import duty or other fees when you receive your order. This depends on your countries import laws, we recommend a quick google search of your country and ‘import fees’ – eg, United States import fees.
Local Pick Up
- Pick up is available from our studio and can be selected when you check out by opting for ‘local pick up’ as the shipping method.
- We will email you when your order is ready to notify you that it is available for collection.
- We are an online service. Our studio where we work is located at 241H 49 Station Road, Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105, Australia.
- Our open hours for browsing samples or picking up orders are Monday to Friday between 10am – 3pm.
- We do not have a shop front (such as card facilities) at our studio (so please bring cash if your order requires payment on pick-up).
- We are only able to accept orders and quotes via our website. This includes material swatches, which are made to order and must be purchased through our website.
- If you have an enquiry that you would like to to consult with us about, please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can email us anytime, and we will get back to you asap with all of the help that we can provide. If you drop in to our studio for a consult, the right person to assist you may not always be able to make time available.