We process orders in the order that they are received*. This is to treat all of our customers fair and equally. We typically do not do rush orders, and cannot move your order ahead in the queue above other customers if you have not placed your order in time for your deadline.
Allow at least 2-3 business days turn around for files set-up as vector.
*We give priority to processing orders that are set up ready to go as vectors (ordered via Quote by File, set-up ready to go as per the Set-up Guides). If your file is set-up laser ready, we can usually complete your job within 2-3 business days. This turn around time does not include shipping time OR time for processing your quote (the turn around is from approval of the quote and receipt of payment).
Allow at least 5-7 business days turn around for Custom Cuts Shop orders (up to 10 business days in peak times).
Orders placed via the Custom Cuts Shop require file set-up on our part, so take longer to be processed. We process orders from the custom cuts shop in the order that they are received. Allow from 5 and up to 10 business days for orders from the Custom Cuts Shop. This turn around time does not include shipping time.
If you desperately need to receive your order by a specific date, please get in touch via VectorEtch@gmail.com BEFORE placing your order and we will let you know if that is doable
- We post/ship worldwide.
- All orders are sent via Australia Post from Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
- Orders are sent out upon receipt of payment and within the estimated turn-around time for your project.
- Once posted, Australia Post quotes arrival for domestic orders in 1-7 business days, and international in 3-14 business days. Express domestic in 1-4 business days, and international in 2-7 business days.
- If you have placed an order and would like to query the expected arrival time, please get in touch via VectorEtch@gmail.com.
- Tracking information is not automatically given, unless requested otherwise. If you require tracking information for your order, please get in touch before placing your order.