Skip to content
Turn Around & Shipping
- Allow at least 5-7 business days turn around for Custom Cuts Shop orders (up to 10 business days in peak times) plus shipping.
- Allow at least 2-3 business days turn around for files set-up as vector plus shipping.
- See Turn Around & Shipping for more information.
- We will cut vector files exactly how they are received.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that your design doesn’t contain parts that won’t cut well, etch well, fit together, be strong and/or comfortable to wear, and/or any issue to do with sizing and scaling – these are design decisions and should be considered as you plan your project.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that your design does not include details that are too fine to etch/engrave (we recommend a minimum line width of 0.2mm or 0.5mm if inverted).
- We are not responsible for ensuring that your design does not contain parts that are too thin/weak (we recommend a minimum width of 2mm).
- Unless requested otherwise, we will scale your design to fit the maximum area possible for charm orders (we will not scale your design if you specify measurements).
- We can not make changes to your artwork/design once your order has been placed.
- We will print and/or cut your design exactly how it appears in the digital file received.
- See Design Set-Up for more information.
- Quotes are valid for a period of 2 weeks.
- We only provide quotes for customers ordering by material sheet, with vector files set up as per our Set-Up Guides.
- For all other projects and pricing information, refer to the Custom Cuts Shop product listings.
- We accept payment through Paypal, bank deposit, cash on pickup, AfterPay and BitCoins.
- Paypal can be used to checkout with a credit or debit card and without having a Paypal account by clicking ‘Pay with a credit or debit card’ at the Paypal checkout login page.
Returns and Refunds
- If your order is received faulty or significantly not as described, we will happily exchange or refund it within 30 days of your purchase. Just get in touch via VectorEtch@gmail.com with any order information you have available to ensure the prompt and efficient processing of your return. Refunds will be processed in the form of the original payment.
- If you provide a design that contains line widths thinner than 0.2mm (or 0.5mm if inverted), we cannot ensure that it will etch well and will not consider inconsistent or light etching a fault.
- If you provide a design that contains very fine and detailed cut-outs/shapes (thinner than 2mm), we cannot ensure that they will not break when handled and/or shipped.
- We do our best to present our materials accurately and provide relevant information about each material via the material gallery posts. We can not provide a refund, return or exchange if you are not satisfied with the material that you have chosen, or if you have not read the information provided about the respective material. Please allow for slight colour variation from your monitor to materials in real life – all screens display colours differently.
Copyright & Rights of Use
- You obtain the Copyright and full rights of use for provided designs (unless someone else owns them) and allow us the rights of use to make only the pieces requested. We will only use your design for you, and upon your request. We will not re-distribute your designs in their original state in any form.
- We love sharing the projects that we have worked on and may share a photograph of your laser cut project on our website or social media pages with credits. This may involve us peeling protective tape off your pieces for you.