- We’ve closed out shop front until further notice, which includes local pick up. ⠀⠀
- We’re focusing on getting orders out as timely as possible.
- We’ve re-added mixed template packs and jewellery making kits to our online store; something everyone can experiment with to get creative at home….
- We have Afterpay and Zip pay, if that’s something you need to utilise right now. ⠀
- We’re feeling for local small businesses; please do whatever you can to keep supporting your community. if it’s accessible for you to offer financial support, it can look like: ordering take away, shopping online, purchasing gifts vouchers for use at a later date. And non-financial support also: a message to let them know you’re thinking of them, share their work on your socials and express what you like about it.
- If you’re at home and you have the luxury of time, perhaps now is the time to do the thing: start that new craft project you’ve been wanting to, download a free trial for AI and follow some Youtube tutorials, sketch out some earrings you wished existed…
In regards to everything that is happening at the moment, we thought we’d give a quick update as to what’s happening in the studio.We’re an online service with a small team, and incredibly grateful/fortunate to continue on as normal.We’re here to laser cut and engrave for you; we expect no delays or changes to our service now or in the coming weeks.