Smooth matte finish that is the same on both sides. Scroll down for more photos.
- Maximum sheet size: 600mm x 600mm.
- Maximum usable area: 595mm x 595mm.
- Thickness: 3mm, 6mm (± 10%).
– Great for prototyping as it is very low cost.
– Even density throughout, making it ideal for interlocking designs.
– Very stable (no warping).
– Can easily be painted for use as a final product.
– Doesn’t need peeling (no tape).
– No protective tape which means smoke marks will show.
– Cut edges are darker than solid wood due to the high resin content.
– Not a big contrast between engraved and not engraved areas.