- These patterns can be engraved onto any of our designs.
- Each pattern is multi-directional (looks similar if reflected or when viewed from all different angles).
- Scroll down for sample photos.
How to Order
- 1. Navigate to our designs and choose your desired shape.
- 2. In the listing, select the checkbox option to add a pattern engrave.
- 3. Follow the prompts to checkout.
- 4. Your pieces will be laser cut and engraved to order.
Gallery of Pattern Engrave Patterns
These traits are typical of pattern engraving (and not something we consider a fault). Here we try to share with you everything we know about this process; we’d like to empower you with this information so that you may embrace it, and design within the scope of it’s features.
Good to Know
Placement VariationPattern placement varies, so each laser cut shape will have a slightly different area of the pattern on it.
Set ScalePattern scale is set at the size shown (circles in image show scale reference).
- Sizing Tip: Add pattern engrave onto pieces around 15mm or larger. This will ensure that there is enough space for a decent amount of the pattern to fit.
- Looks stunning on mirror acrylic and any type/colour that shows high contrast when engraved.
- Material Tip: For best results, use pattern engrave on simple shapes, with simple materials. For example, leopard print engraved onto a matte black acrylic circle is stunning! But a pattern engraved onto a detailed silhouette in something like Kaleidoscope Chunky Glitter Acrylic will look too busy.
- Engraved areas can be paint filled to add colour and variety. See our Paint Fill Tutorial for a step-by-step guide and tips.