- Purchase this listing to custom order a 'pack' of the pictured design/s, laser cut in your choice of size and material type/colour.
- You can use the pieces to make whatever you envision. We most commonly see these used for jewellery pieces such as earrings, key rings, brooches, necklace pendants, and as sewn onto fabric (for decoration). If you can imagine it, you can make it happen.
- You can use the pieces for personal use (e.g. a DIY jewellery craft party) and/or you may use the pieces for commercial use (e.g. selling finished pieces on Etsy or at a market).
- Longest dimension refers to height or width (based on orientation of image).
- Tip: If there was a box around the shape, the longest dimension sets the size.
- We don't recommend using our shapes range for creating layered designs that need to fit snug together, as the shapes sizes may vary. For example the 'Rectangle Rounded' is a different size to the 'Rectangle Rounded In and Out'. For more complex designs, refer to our Custom Laser Cutting and Engraving services.
- We most commonly see sizes like 15mm - 20mm used for stud earrings.
- 30mm is commonly used for large studs (to make a statement) or smaller hanging earrings.
- 40mm is most commonly used for hanging earrings or key rings.
- 50mm or larger is most commonly used for large statement hanging earrings, pendants, key rings or brooches.
Hanging Hole Options
- Use the options to select if you would like the pieces to come with a hanging hole. This is ideal for if you would like to make hanging pieces.
- Hole 'top middle' location is based on the orientation of the image.
- Holes are 2mm diameter, approximately 2-3mm from material edge.
- Tip: You can DIY add holes with ease. See our tutorial here.
- If there is physically no space for a hole to fit, we will add a 'loop'. A loop is a 6mm circle with a 2mm hole.
For non symmetrical designs, you may use the option to 'reflect half to have matching/mirrored pairs'. This is commonly done for earrings, so that the designs face each other. This is done by default on some listings, or offered as an option above.
Discounted pricing is available for orders of multiple identical 'packs' (same size, same material, same options). Any applicable discounts will apply automatically as you increase the quantity of an item. To offer our best pricing, mixed material packs and/or smaller quantities are not available.
- Purchase 2-4 packs and receive 20% off.
- Purchase 5-9 packs and receive 30% off.
- Purchase 10 or more packs and receive 40% off.
Below is some general information about our popular materials. For more, be sure to refer to the materials gallery.
- Materials with a matt finish are not recommended when you intend to add paint fill. Read more here.
- It's recommended to order a material swatch sample or swatch sample pack to inform your material choices.
- If you're brand new to laser cutting and choosing a material, Solid Opaque Acrylic is a low priced starting point.
- Our most popular material is Chunky Glitter Acrylic. It typically has some clear patches. As such, we recommend using it for hanging pieces.
- Due to how some materials are made, their surfaces may not be completely smooth (may have bubbles or marks).
- Laser cut pieces typically come with a protective tape coating, which you will want to peel off to reveal the actual material. Peeling is easiest with tweezers (peeling from a corner or point).
- If you select to add Pattern Engraving, the engraved areas will have no tape (which you could paint, see our tutorials).