1 pair, 2 pairs
Jewellery Making Pliers
or pay later with Zip or Afterpay
Use these pliers for gripping and bending jump rings to assemble your jewellery pieces. Choose from available options below based on our recommendations.
- Lightly textured handles to provide excellent grip with comfort.
- Specifically sized for making jewellery (125mm total length, 32mm jaw length).
- Jaws taper down to approximately 1mm wide for fine detailed use.
Which pliers are right for you?
- Pliers are typically easiest to use with a pair each hand, as it allows you more control over the jump rings (see image gallery). However, if you are using non-stainless steel jump rings you may prefer to use one pair of pliers (i.e. one piece) in your dominant hand.
- Round tip are recommended for non-stainless steel jump rings (e.g. coloured nickel jump rings), as they are less likely to mark the metal.
- Flat tip are stronger to use and are recommended for stainless steel jump rings.
Learn more about how to use pliers here.
Turn around is 5-10 business days for made to order items. Read more.