1 pair, 2 pairs
Jewellery Making Pliers
Use these pliers for gripping and bending jump rings to assemble your jewellery pieces. Choose from available options below based on our recommendations.
- Lightly textured handles to provide excellent grip with comfort.
- Specifically sized for making jewellery (125mm total length, 32mm jaw length).
- Jaws taper down to approximately 1mm wide for fine detailed use.
Which pliers are right for you?
- Pliers are typically easiest to use with a pair each hand, as it allows you more control over the jump rings (see image gallery). However, if you are using non-stainless steel jump rings you may prefer to use one pair of pliers (i.e. one piece) in your dominant hand.
- Round tip are recommended for non-stainless steel jump rings (e.g. coloured nickel jump rings), as they are less likely to mark the metal.
- Flat tip are stronger to use and are recommended for stainless steel jump rings.
Learn more about how to use pliers here.