- Purchase this listing to custom order a 'pack' of the pictured design, laser cut to order in your choice of size and material colour.
- You can use the pieces to make whatever you envision. We most commonly see these used for jewellery pieces such as earrings. Key rings, brooches, necklace pendants, and as sewn onto fabric (for decoration) are also common uses. If you can imagine it, you can make it happen.
- You can use the pieces for personal use, such as a DIY jewellery craft party and/or you may use the pieces for commercial use, such as to sell finished pieces on your Etsy or at a market.
- To offer our best pricing, mixed material packs and/or smaller quantities are not available.
- Laser cut pieces typically come with a protective tape coating. If you select to add Pattern Engraving, the engraved areas will have no tape (which you could paint, see our tutorials).
- For non symmetrical designs, you may use the option to 'reflect half to have matching/mirrored pairs'. This is commonly done for earrings, so that the designs face each other.
- Use the options to select if you would like the pieces to come with a hanging hole. This is ideal for if you would like to make hanging pieces.
- Tip: If you would like some pieces with holes and some without, select the option for no holes and then later DIY add holes. It's approachable to do with any basic drill - we have a great tutorial written for how to do this here.
- Hole 'top middle' location is based on the orientation of the image.
- Holes are 2mm diameter, approximately 2-3mm from material edge. In our experience, this sizing typically accommodates for a wider variety of jump rings, and leaves enough space from the material edge for hanging strength.
- Add to cart multiple identical 'packs' and save.
- Purchase 2-4 packs and receive 20% off.
- Purchase 5-9 packs and receive 30% off.
- Purchase 10 or more packs and receive 40% off.
- Any applicable quantity discounts will apply automatically.
- Longest dimension refers to height or width (based on orientation of image).
- Tip: If there was a box around the shape, the longest dimension sets the size.
- We most commonly see sizes like 15mm - 20mm used for stud earrings.
- 30mm is commonly used for large studs (to make a statement) or smaller hanging earrings.
- 40mm is most commonly used for hanging earrings or key rings.
- 50mm or larger is most commonly used for large statement hanging earrings, pendants, key rings or brooches.
- Allow at least 5-10 business days for made to order items. Read more here.
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 40 mm|