Speciality acrylics are a variety of different types of acrylic sheets, which don't quite fit into our other categories. They are typically all made differently, such as varied mixes or 'ingredients' (like fabric pieces, glitter shards, and glow in the dark). Scroll down for more photos.
- Maximum sheet size: 600mm x 300mm.
- Maximum usable area: 595mm x 295mm.
- Thickness: 3mm (± 10%).
- Has a smooth, high gloss finish on the front
- Cuts well and leaves a clean, smooth edge line.
- Etches well and can hold fine details (etched areas have a frosted white appearance). Etching looks most effective on darker colours that show contrast, or when used for paint fill techniques.
- Comes with a protective tape coating that will need to be peeled off.
- Can show up marks and scratches easily.
- Thickness can vary by up to 10% as a result of the manufacturing process, so creating interlocking designs can be difficult.
- Is difficult to capture colour correctly; allow for slight variation from monitor to reality.
Samples swatches available here.