Thank you for your interest in our work – we are grateful for the opportunity to quote your project!
To receive a quote, please email your laser ready vector files to firstname.lastname@example.org along with with the following information:
- First and Last Name:
- Your Email Address:
- Shipping Address:
On receipt of your email, we will prepare a quote and get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to answer all quotes asap, typically the same day or the day after.
You should expect a reply during these hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 3:30pm. For more information, see our turn around guide.
Our quotes are completely custom, based on what’s in your file and what material you request. For more information on how price is calculated, check out our pricing guide.
We have a minimum order of $28 (ex GST), so if the total is less than $28, your quote will automatically be rounded up to $28 + GST.
Small files can be inefficient – as a very general rule of thumb, it is typically most cost effective to use at least 50mm x 300mm of material.
Good to know (pre-quote):
- We can only provide a quote from a laser ready vector file, set up as per our Set-Up Guides.
- We don’t offer in-house design work (such as if you require assistance to design and/or format your files). If you need help we recommend graphic designers that specialise in designing for laser work here.
- Your file will be quoted and cut exactly as it is received (so lay out any multiple quantities such as 20 x circles, 10 x triangles, etc).
- You will not receive a proof as we will process your file exactly as we receive it. It is completely your responsibility to make sure that your file is ready for us to process and does not contain any design errors.
- We do not do rush orders, and will let you know as soon as your order is ready. You’ll be able to arrange to pick up your order, or we’ll post it to you (depending on the option you selected).
- Just after simple shapes? Shop our shapes – custom cut in your choice of size and colour (we take care of the file set-up on our end).
What happens after you submit your quote?
- If your file/s are suitable to provide a quote from (such as everything is set as per our guides, we’ll use our laser software to approximate the time it will take to process your file/s, in the material/s that you’ve requested.
- If there are any issues with your files, such as it is not laser ready, we’ll reach out to let you know what’s wrong and request an updated file.
- We’ll provide you with a quote to approve. If you’d like to go ahead, we’ll send you a link to make payment.
- On receipt of payment, we’ll process your job – typically within 3-5 business days. For more information, see our turn around guide.