We’ve added Friday to our typical week of Vector Etch-ing – yay!
Here’s what that means:
- Our open hours are now Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm.
- Good to know: our manufacture hours are 6am – 6pm. During this time the laser operator is focused, complete with noise cancelling headphones on and the studio locked up.
- Orders marked ready for collection may be picked up at our studio anytime during our open hours (so an extra day to pop in and pick things up before the weekend!).
- We’ll be responding to emails and quotes an additional day each week, so you can typically expect a reply faster.
- The laser machines run for an additional day each week, increasing our production capabilities.
Adding Friday back in as an operating day for Vector Etch has been made possible by growing our team. We’re now a happy team of 8 (grown from 2 people to 8 in the last 2 years!).We feel like we’ve settled our team and are focused right now on offering quality service to our customers.
We are so grateful for all that our customers allow us here – thanks for being a part of our glittery world!